PostedSeptember 20, 2021
ESI Design, an NBBJ Studio, transforms places into experiences that drive excitement and create a unique invitation for personal interaction and empathy. We experiment and collaborate to develop new ideas for high-profile, visionary clients. We are a community of makers that design, develop and construct large-scale, novel ideas. As a studio within the highly regarded NBBJ Design firm, we are uniquely positioned within the experience industry. We partner with pioneers like Barclays, eBay, Beacon Capital Partners, the Statue of Liberty Museum, and WarnerMedia to create solutions for tomorrow guided by our vision: we design for life.
NBBJ is a design and architecture firm, fueled by ideas and a culture of collaboration. With offices around the globe, the diverse perspectives of your future colleagues and clients will inspire and challenge you to be extraordinary and leverage your entrepreneurial spirit. Innovation and creativity are at the heart of our work: creating spaces and experiences that better connect people to each other as they live, learn, and work in their communities.
ESI Design’s approach to experience design combines the physical, digital and behavioral to create memorable moments. We believe the most compelling experiences are born from interdisciplinary collaboration. As a result, our eclectic team and user-first approach allows us to provide a range of experience solutions and a depth of service that’s unique in the world of design. We don’t do off-the-rack solutions – we create custom experiences that are tailor made for every individual client’s needs.
The role at a glance:
ESI Design is seeking a versatile Content Strategist experienced in developing content for multimedia installations and crafting client presentations and reports. The Content Strategist will participate as a member of interdisciplinary teams over a broad range of experiential projects—all dedicated to creating great and novel end-user experiences.
The Content Strategist has a collaborative relationship with creative and business leadership in a team-oriented environment with the aim of winning new business as well as helping manage strategic marketing development for clients. They collaborate with creative, UX and tech departments to define the right experience strategy for our clients’ businesses. They also assess client business models and help to identify new opportunities within the context of brand, market, user, financial, and technology constraints.
Other key responsibilities focus on creating and developing experiential brand identities through strategic research and applying experience to uncover an in-depth knowledge of the organizational aspirations and mission, unique processes, competitive edge and value of a client’s business.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with creative leads, marketing teams, and account leaders to prepare pitch materials, creative/marketing recommendations, strategies and actions for the client through all phases of design and commissioning.
- Develop content and narrative strategies for project work, and develop the overall structure for communicating our project work to our clients
- Understand business objectives, challenges and opportunities of target clients and wider industries
- Work with the cross disciplinary team of designers from business development and marketing stages all the way through project commissioning.
- Have a deep understanding of all stages of a project from concept through delivery.
- Meet with clients (corporate, retail, commercial, healthcare and institutional) to discern project goals and intended audience.
- Strategize and write polished presentations and reports that articulate the design to the client
- Research content and visual assets
- Develop and script print materials, videos, and interactive media geared toward the intended audience
- Serve as the voice of the project and represent the design in presentations with clients when necessary. Have a proven track record of selling ideas and strategies to clients.
- Provide market research, analyses, and insights into latest industry trends
- Be a studio brand evangelist, embodying ESI Design’s core values and differentiating perspectives
- Possess a proactive and positive attitude about the work and our industry
- Deliver consistently innovative communication products and strategic solutions.
What you will need to succeed:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience developing content and writing for the corporate or institutional sectors
- A strong, concise writing style
- Understanding of experience design industry
- Understanding of AEC Industry
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent strategy, communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills; ability to work efficiently under multiple deadlines
- Strong portfolio of sample scripts or final products that illustrate expertise in developing in-depth content, powerful media pieces, and engaging visitor experiences
- Your work is strategic and, above all, inspiring
Additional OpportunitiesAudio-Visual Technologist Experience Design Practice Marketing Director Media Production Coordinator
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS YOUR EXPERIENCE?
Get in touch by emailing your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.