Media Production Coordinator
PostedSeptember 24, 2021
ESI Design, an NBBJ Studio, transforms places into experiences that drive excitement and create a unique invitation for personal interaction and empathy. We experiment and collaborate to develop new ideas for high-profile, visionary clients. We are a community of makers that design, develop and construct large-scale, novel ideas. As a studio within the highly regarded NBBJ Design firm, we are uniquely positioned within the experience industry. We partner with pioneers like Barclays, eBay, Beacon Capital Partners, the Statue of Liberty Museum, and WarnerMedia to create solutions for tomorrow guided by our vision: we design for life.
NBBJ is a design and architecture firm, fueled by ideas and a culture of collaboration. With offices around the globe, the diverse perspectives of your future colleagues and clients will inspire and challenge you to be extraordinary and leverage your entrepreneurial spirit. Innovation and creativity are at the heart of our work: creating spaces and experiences that better connect people to each other as they live, learn, and work in their communities.
ESI Design’s approach to experience design combines the physical, digital and behavioral to create memorable moments. We believe the most compelling experiences are born from interdisciplinary collaboration. As a result, our eclectic team and user-first approach allows us to provide a range of experience solutions and a depth of service that’s unique in the world of design. We don’t do off-the-rack solutions – we create custom experiences that are tailor made for every individual client’s needs.
The role at a glance:
We are currently seeking a full time Media Production Coordinator to join our team. The coordinator will support the Software & Media Production department on project work as well as marketing video production. We create large-scale installation projects, and the coordinator is responsible for helping to plan, organize and run these projects, working with top designers in the field of interactive and media design.
The Ideal Person:
- Multitasker. Be able to work with different teams on multiple projects.
- Work collaboratively with an internal multidisciplinary team.
- Support Media Producer or Marketing department in team organization and communication.
- Passionate. Enthusiastic about experience design and technology.
- Problem Solver. Resourceful, innovative and proactive approach to problem solving and finding solutions.
- Self-starter. Proactive working style, with strong sense of self-initiation.
- Able to articulate their ideas and communicate clearly
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Able to capture and consolidate Client feedback
- Able to effectively communicate with project partners & vendors
A Planner and Organizer.
- Coordinating team, scheduling meetings and reviews
- Tracking tasks and next steps for the team
- Organizing client, partner & team feedback/notes
- Developing and tracking content matrix
- Highly organized with the ability to efficiently use time
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Experience with software and media production
- Comfortable with a range of software applications, including: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), FastTrack, Basecamp, Google Docs. Familiarity with Adobe products (i.e. InDesign, Photoshop, etc.)
Additional OpportunitiesAudio-Visual Technologist Content Strategist Experience Design Practice Marketing Director
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS YOUR EXPERIENCE?
Get in touch by emailing your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.